WELCOME! WE OFFER ENGLISH LESSONS TAUGHT BY A GROUP OF DYNAMIC AMERICAN AND CANADIAN TEACHERS WHO BELIEVE LEARNING ENGLISH CAN BE EDUCATIONAL AND FUN!
Our Founder and Teachers
Meet Our Team
We love to help patients work better with their dentists. Dr. Mark Burhenne will help to ask the right questions.
CLASS COST? PRICING
How Reading Story Help You?
Tell me a story!
The Department of Buildings promotes the safety build
Though we offer individual English classes, our company focus is on reading stories to students who want to improve their listening skills, pronunciation, and sentence structure.
These classes are taught by a dynamic American or Canadian teacher. The class is open to everyone and the cost is very reasonable. Students do not talk in this class, instead, the goal is for children to listen and learn how to pronounce English words and to hear correct sentence structure.
- We Are Creative Team
- Honest and Dependable
- Quality Commitment
- We Are Always Improving
Every Day Classes?
Phonics or grammar lessons by telling stories
The lesson starts with a phonics or grammar lesson and then the teacher tells a story that highlights these lessons. Students love these classes because the teachers are excited, enthusiastic, and use props. New stories are offered every week and classes are offered every day.
These classes are very popular and fill up fast. The classes are limited to 200 students so sign up early!
Tell Me a Story is an online ESL teaching company featuring skilled, professional American and Canadians teachers. Our experience and knowledge of children and education have helped us to determine several aspects that are critical to learning. Our company stands on these principles:
- Every student is important and special and should be encouraged and praised often.
- Teaching should be exciting and hold a student’s attention.
- Lessons should be challenging.
- Lessons should be relevant to everyday life.
- Vowels (the sounds of a,e,i,o,u) are the basis of reading and need to be mastered.
- Children need to read English books daily to practice what they have learned.
- Students learn English best by listening to native English speakers.